back to Goshen Central School District home page


May 27, 2017
top of paper clip
binder top edge


I am the Student Service Coordinator at Goshen High School. I am here to help the students with "ANY" problems that may arise during their time at Goshen. Issues with lockers, scheduling, classmates (peer mediation) anger management, anxiety, and extended family may need to be addressed. If I can not help, I can direct the student to someone who can.

I am also the Substance Abuse Counselor. We are all touched by someone who may have an alcohol or drug issue. If a student, a family member, or a friend should have any issues involving alcohol or drugs, they can come and see me.

  • In every High School in the United States, 1 out of every 10 students will have some kind of issue with alcohol or drugs by the time they are 18 years of age.
  • One of four students come from families where one or both parents are addicted to alcohol or drugs.

All conversations are confidential. My hours are 7am - 3pm. You can call 845-615-6138 (confidential voice mail) or e-mail me to make an appointment.



You can E-Mail me at

binder top edge