In order to ensure success throughout the school year, follow the recommendations listed below:
1) Attend School on a regular basis. (If you are absent, be sure to take the time to find out what you've missed and any upcoming assignments that may be on the horizon.)
2) Participate in Class. This includes taking notes, answering questions, completing class work and contributing to a positive learning environment.
3) Utilize your Daily Planner. This is an invaluable tool to help students keep track of assignments and their due dates.
4) Arrive on time to class daily.
5) Be respectful of your classmates, peers and all school staff members.